Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummm, yeah. Can't think of a thing to say about squirrels (known around my area as "roadkill"). I kid you not, I actually know people who try to run them down (which is a very sad commentary on the population of Hicktown).

    Actually, I noticed tsukiyama had a new avatar too! (I like it. At first, I thought someone new was replying because I was so used to the other avatar you had.) I'm working on a new one, but it's being stubborn right now [img]mad.gif[/img] , so I'm leaving it alone for a while.

    ~Crystal
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay - my new avatar got noticed. I love that pic, it just makes me nosebleed. I swear, I dont usually read gay porn mags, though...

    A squirrel ran up my trousers when I was kid - they have lots of really big, feral squirrels in london. >__<. Near me we still have a few red ones. Which is cool. Oh and on the topic of wildlife - got up yesterday and peacocks had got into the garden again and were terrorising my cat. I have no idea how they get over a 6 foot wall, because I never thought they could fly. XP.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when we were little we used to give peanuts to squirrels, and actualy there was one that always came back everyday ( at least we thought it was the same one...) and fed them by hand (after a while they were so used to us they were even going on our head if we put the peanut there) but one day as I had one peanut in my hand for it, the squirrel didn't see the peanut and start to go into my cuff in search for one (they often do that) but it tickles so I sneezed, and, guess what? it freeaked out, a bit stuck on the cuff, and start to claw it way out. I still ahve faint scars of it's claw on my inner wrist ^^;;;

    So, could I saw a squirrel tried to killed me and tried to camouflage it into an atempted suicide? XD

    Tsukimiya- I had noticed your avatar too but tought I had missed the subjects about it ^^; I like it ^____^
    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ September 17, 2003 05:04 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 17, 2003 05:06 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

  4. #44
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Yue, that's....really scary, actually.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member yamiquatre's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do you do custom avatars?

    Tasukette...

    Random Japanese ^_^ Hope I spelled it right

    Anyway...

    Tell me!!!!!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you asking how to load an avatar or how to make an avatar?

    To load a custom avatar:
    1=login
    2=click on "my profile" link at top of screen
    3=click on "View/Update Profile" link (near the top)
    4=where it says "Your Avatar" it tells how to upload a custom avatar

    To make an avatar:
    1=ask Carole *heehee*
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ~Crystal
    (who acknowledges Carole's skill in making custom avatars)

    PS: actually, quite a few people around here make their own avatar, I'm sure they'd all love to help if you want it

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean tasukete, and considering this is a group of people you're making your second post to, it'd be a lot more advisable to bump it up a few politeness levels from the abrupt-command tone of voice, both in Japanese and in English...

    tasukete kudasai: (normal politeness) please help me

    oshiete kudasai: (normal politeness) please tell me / please teach me how

  8. #48
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To make an avatar:
    1=ask Carole *heehee*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">::strikes a cool pose::

    Heh....really all you need is a couple good PhotoShop brushes (well...in my case..LOTS...I have (probably too) many XD) I love my avatars....since I usually spend an hour altogether deciding what photo to use and how I want it to look and then finally making it...since I'm very picky ^^;;;

    Hmm...I think just about everybody uses a custom avatar....

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Dalfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just post this to check if my avatar is working... ^^ and then back to work...

    btw. this doesn't belong to this topic and i know someone has asked this before, but where could i learn to make nice frame design for my website? i have made a lot of pics but to part them to frames and make them look good in every browser / size is horror. is there a trick or something to it?

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Dalfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well, seems like it's not working... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] why does it always happen to me.. [img]mad.gif[/img]
    ---
    such a stupidity from me again.. not reading everything [img]redface.gif[/img]
    ---

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 03, 2003 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Dalfi ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •